Collection and use of personal data
1. What personal data we collect
• When you register an account, apply for a film, etc., we may collect various types of information, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail, preferred means of communication, educational, film crew, information about credit/debit card, etc.
• We store the application history made by each account registered on the site.
2. How we use personal data
• We use name, e - mail to communicate with each participant if necessary. E - mail is required to send a confirmation that you are a participant in the festival.
• In case you have agreed with the terms, we process your data to inform you of any changes or corrections before the festival. Once consent has been given, it can be withdrawn at any time.
3. Protection of personal data
• The administrator takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
4. Integrity and retention of personal data
• We will keep your personal data for a period necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose for which they are processed, after which they will be deleted, unless a legal act requires us to keep them for a longer period.
Cookies are small information files that are stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the site. Cookies allow us to improve the site so that it contains the most useful information for you. You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features you should use the settings of your internet browser.
We are not responsible if your internet browser does not support the functions for controlling the use, refusal to save or deleting saved cookies. If you disable the storage of cookies or delete already saved cookies, it is possible that the site will malfunction.
Links to other web pages
https://2021.animationfest-bg.eu/bg/home/ contains links to other web pages. We are not responsible for their content. The provider of the website to which you have been referred is responsible for illegal, incomplete or missing instructions, as well as for damages caused by the presence or absence of such information.
The instructions for personal data protection apply only to our page https://2021.animationfest-bg.eu/bg/home/
International Golden Animated Film Festival does not provide the received data to third parties, except for competent authorities, which by virtue of a normative act have the authority to require the provision of information, including personal data, such as courts, prosecutors, various regulatory bodies such as the Consumer Protection Commission, the Communications Regulation Commission, the Personal Data Protection Commission, bodies with powers to protect national security and public order.